In the early 1990s, as part of his work, Adv. Gideon Hatuka supported complex changes in zoning procedures for agricultural land in the rural sector.
The core of our endeavors and our main specialization: Optimal realization of real estate potential from A to Z.
Representing Moshavim (cooperative agricultural villages), Kibbutzim, and Individuals
Consultancy, support and representation of cooperative associations in a range of complex legal procedures, in various courts and legally empowered bodies, in the field of real estate and Planning and Zoning
From agriculture to commerce, factories, offices or housing. Adv. Gideon Hatuka has supported rezoning procedures for agricultural land totaling 3,000,000 square meters for housing, commerce, offices, factories and income producing property.
Commercial Real Estate
Over the years, Adv. Gideon Hatuka and the firm have supported dozens of projects for the construction of some of Israel’s largest and leading commercial centers.
Implementing Complex Deals
Implementing Complex Deals The know-how, experience, familiarity and understanding of the legal, real estate and business sectors enable the firm to bring creative and unique solutions to the negotiating table.
An additional service offered to the firm’s clients deals with project development – cancelling or registering jointly-owned housing orders.
- “Airport City Business Park”, adjacent to Ben Gurion International Airport
- “Rehovot Hahollandit” a 2,200 housing unit residential project in Rehovot
- “The Givat Shoham neighborhood” a 1,000 housing unit residential project in Shoham
- “Nitsba City” a 1,200 housing unit residential project in Rosh Ha’ayin
- “Kessem Junction” a 300,000 square meter office and factory project in Rosh Ha’ayin
- “Shekhunat Ha’Park” a 2,500 housing units residential project
- “Pastoralia Karkur” a 100 housing unit residential project in Karkur
- “The 101 Complex”. Representing landowners in Ness Ziona rezoning agricultural land for a 400 unit residential project
- Representing landowners in Hod Hasharon to plan and establish rights at the Israel Land Authority on 250,000 square meters designated for housing and offices
- “TLV PARK” Representing rights holders on land in a combination deal with a developer
- “Bnei Dan Street” Tel Aviv An urban renewal project (demolition and construction)